2 Channel Line Output Converter Including AccBass Processor
The AudioControl LC2i is a compact 2 channel processor with built in active input circuitry which allows it to accept speaker-level signals of up to 400 watts per channel from factory-installed source units or amplifiers. It converts them to high-quality pre-amp signals that can then be directed to after-market processors or amplifiers. Users can enjoy maximum sound quality while maintaining the use of factory volume and steering wheel controls.
- Speaker Level Input: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Speaker Level Input: 400W per channel at 4Ohm
- Input Impedance: 20k Ohm
Preamp Outputs: 2 (2 channels main, 2 channels bass)
Maximum Output Level: 9.5Vrms/13V peak
Output Impedance: 150 Ohm
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
Signal to Noise: >110dB
Frequency Response: 10Hz-100kHz ±1 dB
12VDC Remote Out (always active when unit is on)
Current Draw: 150mA
Recommended Fuse Rating: 1A
weights & dimensions
Dimensions: 5.4"L x 3.25"D x 1.5"H (6.5"L including mounting brackets)
Weight: 1.0lbs (0.5kg)
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.