|Car Model||Year||Radio Description|
|A4||2004 - 2009||MMI 2G Systems 3 variations : MMI Basic, MMI Basic Plus and MMI High (usually optional upgrade in A4)|
|A6||2004 - 2009||MMI 2G Systems 3 variations : MMI Basic, MMI Basic Plus and MMI High|
|A8||2004 - 2009||MMI 2G Systems 3 variations : MMI Basic, MMI Basic Plus and MMI High|
|Q7||2004 - 2009||MMI 2G Systems 3 variations : MMI Basic, MMI Basic Plus and MMI High|
NOT suitable for MMI 3G system usually found in 2009 onwards. MMI 3G usually has a "Media" button rather than a "TV/AUX/CD" button on the control panel.
- MMI Control Panel or
- Multifunctional steering wheel buttons
- MMI screen and FIS screen in the instrument cluster
- Displays Data on the multi function MMI screen as well as the instrument cluster screen
- Menu-driven operation via the buttons on the multifunction steering wheel, or MMI panel
- A2DP; play music through the car speakers (if supported by mobile phone and vehicle)
- Plug and play installation/de-installation. Perfect for leased vehicles
- Microphone adjustment (up to 30DB) through the cluster in order to optimize the voice quality
- Firmware Upgradeable
- All original functions of the vehicle remain unaffected
- Synchronisation of the Phonebook with names and numbers
- Access to call lists, including dialled and missed calls
- Shows incomming calls with name records in the Phonebook.
- Up to 5 cellphones can be connected
- Digital sound processor with echo and noise cancellation
- Phonebook browsing (display in the instrument cluster or centre screen)
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.