|Car Model||Year||Radio Description|
|A4||2009 onwards||MMI 3G Systems 3 variations : MMI Basic, MMI Basic Plus and MMI High (usually optional upgrade in A4)|
|A5||2009 onwards||MMI 3G Systems 3 variations : MMI Basic, MMI Basic Plus and MMI High|
|Q5||2009 onwards||MMI 3G Systems 3 variations : MMI Basic, MMI Basic Plus and MMI High|
|A6||2009 onwards||MMI 3G Systems 3 variations : MMI Basic, MMI Basic Plus and MMI High|
|Q7||2009 onwards||MMI 3G Systems 3 variations : MMI Basic, MMI Basic Plus and MMI High|
|A8||2009 onwards||MMI 3G Systems 3 variations : MMI Basic, MMI Basic Plus and MMI High|
- MMI control panel, steering wheel buttons or voice button if SDS installed
- Telephone menu displayed on MMI screen and FIS screen in the instrument cluster
- Synchronisation of the Phonebook with names and numbers
- Access to call lists, including dialled and missed calls
- Shows incomming calls with name records in the Phonebook.
- Up to 5 cellphones can be connected
- Digital sound processor with echo and noise cancellation
- Phonebook browsing (display in the instrument cluster or centre screen)
- Plug&Play software programming dongle - no coding at dealers
- Microphone (usually already fitted in dome light therefore does not require installation)
- User Manual
- uncomplicated programming Instructions
- Removes easily with no damage to the vehicle
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.