The monitor supports dual video input (i.e. V1 and V2), with V1 as the default channel, V2 activates with a 12v signal i.e. from reverse lights, this allows the devise to automatically switch to V2 which can be wired to a reversing camera.
You can cycle through V1 and V2 video inputs manually when the reverse gear is not engaged by pressing the V1/V2 buttons on the right side of the monitor or using the remote control key: Video select.
The monitor is automatically powered on when reversing gear is engaged, and if there is no video signal, you can turn off the monitor by pressing the power button.
- Universal color monitor on dashboard ( PAL /N )
- Function to display rear view image or video programs from DVD/VCD players.
- High resolution and exquisite frame design.
- Screen type: TFT LCD
- Screen size: 7 inch colour mirror monitor
- Resolution: 880 (H) x RGB x 480(V)
- Aspect Ratio: 16: 9
- Compution: =/< 5W
- Purpose: Car DVD monitor and car reversing
- Power consumption: 3W max.
- Brightness: 300
- Power input: DC12V
- Contrast: 350
- Video input: 2 channel (V1, V2)
- Control Method: Touch Button / Remote
- Mounting Method: Clip-on.
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.