Get big value and bigger performance with the CompC.
CompC Subwoofers are equipped with stamped steel frame construction, inheriting elite innovations for world-class KICKER power, durability and hard-hitting, high-performance bass.
Our signature yellow stitching creates a superior bond between the tough, ribbed polyurethane surround and polypropylene cone for the best in reliability.
CompC subwoofers have a lightweight, injection-molded polypropylene cone to eliminate flex and distortion. You get a deep, accurate sound no matter how hard you push it.
Perimeter venting slots allow air to constantly circulate around the motor to maintain the perfect operating temperature.
Your setup. Your way.
Single and dual-voice-coil four-ohm options let you get the most out of your amp.
You Make It Bump
With recommended power ratings as high as 600 watts, this KICKER sub delivers serious bass! Use a CX amplifier for the perfect marriage of power and performance.
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Perimeter Venting for Thermal Management
- Ribbed Polyurethane Surround
- Signature Yellow Surround Stitching
- High-Strength Spiralead™ Tinsel Leads
- Stamped Steel Basket
- High Temp Voice Coil
- Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
*The CompC 15-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 600 watts of recommended power.*
- Size (IN.,CM)
- 15, 38
- Impedance (OHMS)
- 4 SVC
- Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m)
- Frequency Response (Hz)
- Mounting Depth (in, cm)
- 7, 17.7
- Mounting Cutout (in, cm)
- 13-3/4, 35
- Min Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L)
- 2.25, 63.7
- Max Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L)
- 5.0, 141.6
- Min Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L)
- 3.0, 85
- Max Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L)
- 4.0, 113.3
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.