The CompRT Thin Profile 6.75-Inch Subwoofer Enclosure comes loaded with a Reflex Subwoofer and RT Sub, then carpeted and loaded with a single 4-ohm terminal.
Covered in stylish black carpeting and built with thick MDF, these sturdy enclosures take some serious power, yet easily fit under a seat. Match them with a KX Amplifier for big power in a small footprint.
This enclosure works best with 150 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
Whether it’s behind the back bench of your pickup, under a seat or in the trunk, the CompRT sub box is a perfect fit. One amplifier connection later – you’re boomin!
Our engineers added a Reflex Subwoofer to our CompRT loaded enclosures, giving you even deeper, smoother bass in an incredibly thin box.
We build our boxes as tough as Oklahoma. A thick black carpet covers a box made with thick wood and internal bracing for excellent durability.
- Woofer (in, cm): 6.75, 165
- Continuous Power Handling (Watts RMS): 150W
- Peak Power Handling (Watts): 300W
- Rated Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response (Hz): 35-500
- Top Depth (in, cm): 3.34, 8.5
- Bottom Depth (in, cm): 5.71, 14.5
- Height (in, cm): 10, 25.4
- Width (in, cm): 15.25, 38.7
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.