Clifford 330X3 CANBUS OEM Factory Alarm Upgrade Sytem
The Clifford 330X3 New CANBUS enabled systems from Directed add full security to the factory keyless entry system. Directed CANBUS security upgrade systems are vehicle specific. They are programmed with vehicle specific firmware that communicates directly with the OEM CANBUS system to monitor and interact with the electronic functions of the vehicle. Three hardware platforms cover the three types of CANBUS systems currently in use by OEM vehicle makers; FT SW and HS. Directed’s CANBUS systems use certified CAN transceivers to insure accurate communications without data collision and work seamlessly with all factory electronics. Directed systems do not “bit bang” data messages on the OEM bus.
Clifford 330X3 CANBUS security systems use the OEM keyless entry remote to control arm and disarm via the vehicle’s CANBUS system communicating with the vehicle via ultra secure high-speed digital data:
- Door Boot Bonnet and ignition protection.
- Ultasonics Interior Movement Sensor
- Battery Backed Up Siren
- Engine Immobiliser
- Superbright LED
- Flashes indicators
- Horn Honk Output
- AUX Output
- Optional Sensor Input (MUX) Port
Compatible vehicles includes:
- Land Rover
Car specific car alarms needs to be programmed please provide these details (in order notes at the check out) so that we can programme the alarm:
- Make of vehicle
- Year of manufacture
- Model of vehicle
Fitting Service is carried out our leyton branch...
605 High Road Leyton
Or Give us a Call on: 020 8558 5111
This item is guaranteed for one year parts & labour ONLY if installed by ourselves.
On Some vehicle additional parts maybe required, so please call the store prior to purchase
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.